FridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
B'Day - Nocturnon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tralin Steelbow
Gyladon
Council

re: drawings

Hey guys, I am really into drawing, and at the moment, i'm drawing maps of the books I read, and right now, i finished my map of western middle-earth, and I thought, we're playing a Lord of the Rings game here, so i thought i'd be cool if I'd put them on here, with locations only seen in LotRO, like esteldin or galtrev. So tell me what you think of it, and criticize if you want, any hints are welcome Happy btw, i'm working on a map of beleriand at the moment, I excpect to have it finished in a month or so. Happy o by the way, my maps are always dutch, but most of the names are pretty much the same, and otherwise I don't think it's too hard to guess what the place is according to it's location. Happy

*edit* Some places are written really small, but if you open the picture in a new tab, you can already read a lot more. Happy

pencil version
Forum Image

indian ink version
Forum Image

Thinthelas

Very nice Tralin. I have always kinda envied people that can draw like this, My drawings always look like a 1st grader's drawings. Keep up the good work.

thanks thanks Happy, but aside from maps i'm not that good at drawing either, but i try nonetheless Happy the main reason for that is that i'm disgraphic, wich means i'm not good at doing things with my hands,like drawing, writing, and that stuff, but i'm happy people like my drawings Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Men-of-Bree Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: