MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Androthelm
Council

re: Reinvigorating the Kin

I'm not going to kid with anyone. This kinship is basically dead. Even I haven't been active much recently (In fact, by the rules listed here: (http://men-of-bree.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7802757&gid=243517) I, myself, as well as a large segment of even our Provosts should have been kicked from the kin in the last few months.

Yeah. So here's what I'm going to do. I'm posting this here so that everyone in the kin (if anyone is still reading this site) can see it. I'm going to go through and actually enforce our inactivity rules. I'm going to weed out the inactives. And then I'm going to start recruiting. And I'm going to bring this kin back. And we can build back up out of this. I know we can. But it does require people to actually get active again, and I think that means we need new people to join, or old ones to become active again. I'm going to send a duplicate of this message out by Kin Mail when I get home today, so hopefully it'll reach some more people. 

If anyone wants to help/suggest another option, send me a letter IG, or respond to this post. We can make it back from this.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Men-of-Bree Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: