SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Men-of-Bree Forum Index -> Events, Raids and Skirmishes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ilthandir
Officer

re: 3man, 6man and 12man Level 75 Availability

This thread is to gather information regarding player availability.

In the hopes to start more organized raiding, whether they are 3man, 6man, or 12man raids/skirms, we need to gather information about the possible availability and commitment of other players.

This is for those with level 75 toons only.

Respond to this thread with this information:

1. Player name(forum name wont help if it is different than your character name):
2. Class Trait (class doesn't help, cause you might lean toward a specific trait tree you prefer):
3. Dates and Times that work for you(Consider that raiding/group play is different than normal play time, and may mean a commitment to follow through on as other players are committing also):
4(optional): Comment on this and give ideas that will help us better progress as a gaming community

This weekend I will try again to organize a raid of some sort...

Doodah_

All I can say is that if I'm online I'm most likely available. I have no "set" times I can play.

My traits tend to be Storm or Healer. Not sure what you want here. Anyone can trait up to anything there class can provide, but I "prefer" to be the healer/support in fellowships.

Last edited by Doodah_ on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
TestoBlaster

I was thinking this thread could work like this:

Person A writes he is available tomorrow at 23:00 GMT-6

Person B realises he could make it and writes that he will be online too.

Then person C writes that he will also be there. It is settled, three musketeers will save Fangorn and piss Dragnah together.
Gmakeno

Im on mostly at night 10- whenever (CST). Saterdays i work.Sundays will be best for me, or anytime im on ill try any run , so if I am on consider me available.
Doodah_

Once we get more people leveled to 75 we should work on learning the kin raid (rapid raid) system.

Click Kin Raids at the top. Not sure what the permissions are on it either. There are no settings for it in the admin panel. But I've seen a widget for it on other guild launch Kin pages that I could install if we were to start using it more.

Maybe on the right of the homepage where the kin summary is. Put that on the bottom or something?
Ilthandir
Officer

We had 5 today for a foundry run; however, it did not go too well.

We Pugged a heals and a DPS, yet the fight mechanics killed people. This was mostly due to ignorance of mechanics. As we continue to try to progress through content, we need to ensure that those that desire to develop their skills ensure to learn fight mechanics and NPC mechanics.

Situational awareness is a must; hence, some tips:

1. Whenever you die, have a look at your combat log and check what was giving you the most damage. This will help you to mitigate that, and or help you understand what could have mitigated the incoming damage.

2. Situational awareness. Be aware of your surroundings. Is there: fire on ground; poison on me or the tank, an AoE action from a mob coming up soon. Having awareness of what is happening, or will be happening with help mitigate the incoming damage; therefore, limit death.

3. Game mechanics. Does this fight mean I need to move? Does it mean we all need to move? Or can i just stand in one spot? Will the Boss randomly attack someone? Does that flashy red thing damage me or not? When the Boss turns and raises his arm in the air, can it be interrupted?

4. Class mechanics. Know your skills, even the ones that you never used when leveling.

5. Carry food, potions, curatives and class buffs. So often a healer doesnt carry curatives, and doesnt remove poison/wounds from other players, which is really part of their role. I don't know how often I see players dying when they could have hit a wound potion or disease potion.

There is alot more knowledge out there... I have tried to make my gaming experience the best by gathering as much information as possible!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Men-of-Bree Forum Index -> Events, Raids and Skirmishes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: