TuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMonday
B'Day - berord
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Men-of-Bree Forum Index -> Events, Raids and Skirmishes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ilthandir
Officer

re: Friday February 10th After Kin Party Raid - Turtle/Watcher

This Friday after Kin Party I will lead a Turtle Raid, and possibly a Watcher run.
If we have the composition the Watcher run will be more viable.

These are lvl 60 Raids, although level 58 is viable.

Read a little on the fights, by simply googling Lotro Watcher or Lotro Turtle

Have speakers and in-game voice enabled, even if you don't have a mic, so that I can give instructions.

Cooked food, trail food, resistance food and any other class buffs are important too.

Maybe we can see if this can happen more regularly.

Ilthandir

Last edited by Ilthandir on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Doodah_

Where's the "Like" button?
Gmakeno

Very good. To bad for me I am always working during the Friday Kin parties, but good luck.
brandondano
Officer

well, kinda wish we could do some lower lvl ones, for lvl 50 so I could join, and get my class quest items :P but glad to see more raiding/skirming in the kin

Hey Brandon...

I have led at least 5 Carn Dum/Urugarth runs in the last few weeks. All of them have been great, yet I would like to start purposefully doing more 12 man raids. Even if we do level 50 Tuck.

If we want to start being more serious about raiding, then doing 12 mans is the best option. Watcher and Turtle are only 1 mob; hence, there is no need to clear hours of trash to do the instances.

Saturday morning I was considering doing a level 50 tuck 12man, yet I do not even know if we have the kin on board with doing 12man raids. 12mans are far harder to do since there is a need for a strong raid composition (2 tanks, 2 healers - at least - 2 support - we have no burgs or captains); therefore, we are imbalanced as a kin in terms of raiding.

If we start to have some of the kin get serious about conquering much harder content, I will probably start specifically recruiting more support for raiding. All that is speculative though.

Happy

brandondano
Officer

6man, 12man, doesnt matter to me :P though i do tend to lag a bit more than usual in a 12man. 12man Gond=nice bit o' lag, but its playable. and im pretty sure we have a lvl 75 cappy dont we?

We really should change raid nights and Kin parties to off days and not fridays. There are more people online Monday night than Friday night. People go out on weekends. Check the tv listings on weekends... you'll notice there isn't anything on. thats cause the TV figured out a long time ago no-one was home those day to watch anything.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Men-of-Bree Forum Index -> Events, Raids and Skirmishes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: