WednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesday
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Napalm_Prime
Officer

re: Leave of absence

Good deal! I haven't played a lot lately because of time in RL, but also, I have been hard hit by the connection issues some people are experiencing. It takes me around 10 minutes to log my 'toons that are over level 50 sometimes. I am glad to read that your cast is off, I hope the new machine works real nice! Does it have Windows 8 or something else? Not a windows fan here, just wondering how the OS handles the game. I have read from other people in LotRO that it works well.
Rodrand
Officer

One last update, I was able to log on a week or so ago, but old computer has since gone buy buy. Since then, my new supercomputer laptop has arrived after over a month wait. I am just waiting for it to download lotro and instalmy l updates. Hopefully this wont take long. I can't wait to test my new Nvidia 675 4G GPU.... This laptop is lightning fast. Also went Killer N with the wireless. Don't anticipate many connection issues if any at all. Oh yeah, my cast is off and my wrist feels significantly better. Let's hope life in general allows me to play more.

Westfold Metalsmith
Supreme Tailor
Napalm_Prime
Officer

Good deal! Eat lots of spinach and get better ;D
Rodrand
Officer

Hey guys, just an update. I am still in my disgusting cast and will be for another week until i get a removable splint. My new laptop should be in later this week. I hope to get downloaded nextweekend into the week and hopefully poke my head into Middle Earth soon. I miss you all. I am healing up. Be well!

Westfold Metalsmith
Supreme Tailor
Napalm_Prime
Officer

I hope you heal up quickly! Things have been pretty active for me since November, so I really understand! I think there is no reason to worry about having to leave the council or officer station at all. If we run into any issues with it, we'll work them out. Take care, say "hi" when you can, and good luck!
Rodrand
Officer

It is with regret that I need to take a leave of absence from the Men of Bree and LOTRO. I had an unfortunate cycling accident yesterday and broke my wrist. I can barely manage a keyboard or a mouse, let alone both together. I am also dealing with some family issues that need to be managed. If you wish me to resign from my council position or from provost, I will do so. Please keep in my absence from my alts; Stantar, Rodrand, Gautren, and Oftar. I hope to be back as soon as I can, but will be away at least a month and a half, maybe more depending on the healing process.

Westfold Metalsmith
Supreme Tailor
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Men-of-Bree Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: