ThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesday
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Androthelm
Council

re: Abscence

It's a pity you've left, Tralin. We (read: I) really need some help here with the kin. It's like... one reason or another, we all left LoTRO at the same time. And now I'm the only one who's come back :3

Napalm_Prime
Officer

Well, it's good that you didn't have to go through the whole court thing. There is some bean counter at a desk with an MBA in business who thinks that customer service at whatever percentage they have is just fine. One day something like this will happen to him, and he may be just barely sentient enough to reflect on how he has handled his duties in the past. That still won't change this. Still, I'm happy to see you back at least part time! :D
Tralin Steelbow
Gyladon
Council

Ok guys, quick update:

So if my payment wouldn's stop this month I would have taken Turbine to the court, but my payment seems to have suddenly stopped, and the game is updating as I type. I will login and play the game every now and then maybe, but no chance I'm ever spending another penny on Turbine.

Napalm_Prime
Officer

Wow, it sounds like you have been through the wringer with this! Good luck with everything, let us know when you get your book published! The important things we have to do are that way for a reason (or reasons) so don't feel bad! I hardly ever have time to log in right now. I keep hoping to change that, we'll see how it goes. Please keep us updated on what goes on with resolving your issues with Turbine. It sounds like it was pretty complicated. Best of luck to you! :D
Tralin Steelbow
Gyladon
Council

Ok guys, it's been a while since I uptated my status, and even thought I see he kin'n only growing more inactive, I feel that I have to let you knwo what's become of me, so I don't dissappear like other former council members.

my issues with turbine haven't been resolved yet. I contacted turbine, I contacted paypal, I contacted my bank - all of them several times - but it isn't solved yet, so Im' gonna see what I'll do. Furthermore I haven't played the game maily because I'm not gonna play as f2p when i still pay a monthly fee, but also because I don't have time. i've been playing ToR for a while, then I had finals (I passed) and recently I have a gf and of course I'm spending way more time on her that on some videogames. Also I'm gonna write a book, so that's gonna eat lots of time too. so it's not that I don't like the game (can't say the same about turbine), but I have other things to do.

I don't know if I will ever return to the game, but remove me from the council and even from the officers if you want. Thanks, Men of Bree, for the great time I had with you guys, and perhaps I'll see you guys again. Good luck in your life and have fun.

Androthelm
Council

Yeah! I can't give any more advice, but definitely do just keep it touch. You wouldn't want them to forget you, after all.
Napalm_Prime
Officer

I hope they get that straightened out right away. It is amazing how often things like this happen to VIP account holders. I wonder if it is something on the billing side caused by the whole free to play thing. Whatever the case, stay on them and make sure they don't ignore you!
Tralin Steelbow
Gyladon
Council

Hey guys,

just to say that I won't be online for the coming days to weeks, because I lost my VIP status altough my monthly fee is paid and I didn't cancel anything. I already contacted Turbine, and they said they would look into it as soon as possible, but with my earlier experiences with them, they have a rare definition of soon. So I don't know when I'll be back in game, but I don't hope it takes too long.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Men-of-Bree Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: